After seeing Tanya's blog I realized it's now time for me to start telling people too. All of my friends and family of course know but now I have to tell the pre-school teacher, Mom's and Dad's at pre-school etc...should make for some interesting conversation around the sandbox.
Pretty soon people are also going to realize that no I'm not fat in fact I am pregnant and the inevitable "congratulations", "wow number three", etc....will come. I have to say part of me wants to make up crazy insane explanations for the Joe Blow at Walmart who says something. Would that be awful or just a little bit funny? I mean really am I really going to explain the whole situation everytime, not likely, maybe just when I have the kids with me, and when I don't....anything goes!!!!
When I have a few jaw dropping favorites I'll post them.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've heard from a few people with suggestions about what I should say and how much to say (thank you very much for the support and input).
I would LOVE to hear suggestions from our Village about what Rex should tell the Joe Blow at Walmart. The more creative and wilder the story...the better :)))
Ideas??? This could be fun!!
Tuck
So...I had a thought...what if Becca tells nosy strangers that her husband left her for another man, but, after many hours of therapy they've worked through it and become great friends...so she decided to have a baby for them. Could be amusing, couldn't it?? (I'm sure it's happened before!)
Post a Comment