Congrats Tanya and Clint on entering the safe zone...and hopefully puke free zone for Becca!!!
Yeah...past the twelve weeks! As I said to Rebecca, I think the time is going faster for us than it is for her...and she agreed :)I'm hoping for the same as Kelly...Rexy will now enter the puke free-zone. So far, the little bean has asserted his will 'big-time.' It's time for Rexy to have her way now :)
Congratulations to all of you for reaching this milestone!! I am thinking of you all often.XOXO
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congrats Tanya and Clint on entering the safe zone...and hopefully puke free zone for Becca!!!
Yeah...past the twelve weeks!
As I said to Rebecca, I think the time is going faster for us than it is for her...and she agreed :)
I'm hoping for the same as Kelly...Rexy will now enter the puke free-zone.
So far, the little bean has asserted his will 'big-time.' It's time for Rexy to have her way now :)
Congratulations to all of you for reaching this milestone!! I am thinking of you all often.
XOXO
Post a Comment