Well, the word is out about bean. I told both my boss (all 12 of them) and colleagues at work that our little bean is on his way. Clint and I also shared our news with a neighbour and few others he works with. The only response from everyone thus far...sincere happiness and excitement for us :) The other reaction from people...enjoy your sleep now because it will be a distant memory when bean arrives.
I have to say...I'm a bit relieved because I wasn't quite sure how people would react. I know I'm probably worrying about things that aren't worth or even exist to worry about. Yup...that's me....full head et al. Anyway, it's all good.
One thing though...the fab four decided to keep one part of this private, at least for the next while. All we're telling people (the arm's length crowd) is...a very, very, very dear friend is carrying our babino and we're 'over the moon' thrilled, ecstatic, and grateful. Enough said... :-)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yup!!!! I agree!!! Enjoy your sleep now! If your little bean is anything like your dear little nephew (your little bean's cousin). You are in BIG TROUBLE! Sleep now because after he/she arrives you won't for months. But as little sleep as Wes and I have had, there are no doubts that it is all worth it and more.
Can't wait to meet the newest member of the ever expanding Sather/Hull/Ferris family.
Love Tobi,Wes and little J
PS - if you would like to experience a sleepless night anytime soon. Your nephew is always available and he would love to sleep with his Auntie and Uncle in their big bed anytime.
Post a Comment