That's how many pairs of shoes beany has in her closet right now...truly a girl after my own heart :)
Yesterday, we spent the day putting the final touches on and organizing beany's room. Last week, the people I work with surprised me with a baby shower - again people were ridiculously generous and kind - so there were more clothes to add to beany's already huge wardrobe!!
Honestly, with all the clothes beany has, you would think I wouldn't have to use the washing machine for the first 6 months of her life. However, I know that comment will come back to bite me in the ass (big time) as we discover the stain realities of formula (and formula poops). Point is...beany is doing well for clothes and I'm EXTREMELY GRATEFUL to everyone who contributed to her full closet!!
"Born to Shop" says it all!! Karey (one of the sweetest and most caring people I know) gave beany this shirt AND her first Tiffany's necklace...does she know my kid or what!??!! See...Karey knows beany won't like a budget either :)
T.
PS - Clinty wanted me to note that he only has 4 pairs of shoes...
1 comment:
How is Clint going to survive with two high maintenance girlie girls in his life?? Good luck Clint! ha ha ha
Can you guys believe you only have 2 sleeps left??
Post a Comment