Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Two weeks today!!!

Wow two weeks today....six or seven months ago when I was pukey and feeling gross I would have said this day feels like it will never come, and it has...FINALLY.
So today I'm going to pack my bag, with my own pillow, and fill it with what?? Not diapers and baby clothes but instead a really good book I can read for hours if I so desire, forbidden sweets, and my laptop.
Can't wait to meet the little bean and can't wait for Clint and Tanya to meet their little girl :)
And I really can't wait for life to return to normal I'm sick of being cast as The Blob by Cohen when we play superheroes. He says I can return to Spidergirl or Poison Ivy once my tummy isn't so big...so for the next two weeks I will remain The Blob.
(little does he know I will be cast as the blob for a while yet :()

3 comments:

Trish Mathison said...

Aaw, Cohen- soo funny. . .. . looking forward to it with you guys :)

Heather said...

haha... wow! Two weeks! That is sooo soon. Just so you know, all the rooms at the new hospital have a computer/tv thing that swings down from the ceiling to over your bed. You have to buy access to internet, but you would need to buy it for your laptop as well. Not sure if you rather have your own familiar computer though...but just thought id let you know!

Unknown said...

No way your're the Blob. You'll always be Supergirl to Tanya and I :-)

Clint