Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Beany Eve...

I can't believe we're less than 24 hours away from beany's arrival!!

It's been a long 9 months and for that matter...a long 5 years. All we want tomorrow is for Rebecca and beany to be healthy and safe....that's it...nothing more. I've said many times...I don't even need beany to be a happy baby, just a healthy baby (although happy would be nice :)).

Tomorrow will change our lives FOREVER!! We have some idea what to expect, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to what's actually gonna happen.  We know we're going to make a TON of mistakes and get our asses thoroughly kicked...here's hoping beany will be patient with us and doesn't kick too hard. 

This blog has become our journal for bean (good call Rex for suggesting we do this). As she reads this some day, I hope beany realizes how much she's loved and wanted because that's exactly how we feel about her...and she's not even here yet. I can't imagine how we'll feel when we actually meet her. I also hope beany realizes some day the hell she put her Aunty Rebecca through and will make amends in someway...although I'm not sure what she could possibly do to make up for all she's done this past 9 months :)


2 comments:

Danea Burleson said...

Hehe- good luck tomorrow...and that goes for all of you! I'm all teary just thinking about it. Can't wait to see pictures!

Danea Burleson said...

Wanted to add- Dang I wish I was there to do newborn photos! ;)