Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bring on May!!

I'm not sure I've ever been as EXCITED to change my calendar as I was flipping the sheet from April to May 2009 :)

There was a time when May seemed like a million months away...and now here it is! Beany could arrive any day now (over 36 weeks). However, Rexy and I both think beany is very settled and enjoying life as is. She likes being the centre of her own universe and will likely stay put until we (OK...the doc) get her.

Just in case beany surprises us and decides to make an early May visit, we packed her hospital bag today. So many outfits...and a very small bag...what's a girl to do?!? Ladies, I know you can relate...it's every woman's nightmare when packing. Anyway, after careful attire consideration (don't worry...the essentials like diapers, blankets, bottles, wipes, etc are there too), beany's bags...there are actually two bags, but they're very small and totally necessary...couldn't help myself...are packed and ready to go :-)

1 comment:

Trish Mathison said...

Just don't forget them in your hurry to get out the door! When I went into labor with Meira, Mark brought the duffel bag (it was a hockey bag, so don't feel bad about 2 bags!!)
BUT he forgot the pillows. I was so annoyed, three nights in hospital after c-section and NO comfy pillows!! So Clint, don't forget the pillows!