I was in the middle of my first session with a personal trainer when a wave of nausea hit me and all I could think was "there is NOW WAY I am so out of shape I'm going to puke right now this cannot be happening". It was happening and I had to tell my perky little 27 year old trainer that I needed to take a minute I'm going to be sick but will be right back.
She looked at me like I had lost my marbles, I went puked and came back hopped on the treadmill and continued on. Isn't pregnancy great !!!!
I would like to ask a little favour from all of you that have fingers and toes crossed to remember to keep them crossed once we're home free so we can wish away morning/all day sickness as I have NOTHING more in life than puking NOTHING!!!!! I would rather be tortured!!!!...seriously.....keep them crossed now for Tanya and Clint and the little embies and later for no morning sickness.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor thing!
Second pregnancy and still no morning sickness for me. Oh and did I mention that I'm not even having food aversions this time? Nothing, nadda, feeling great!
I am so glad you can't smack someone through a comp, I bet you'd like to right about now though huh? Ok, I'll take my non nauseous butt to the other room. Hehehe.
Post a Comment