My two little angels can obviously sense my weakness. I am getting my ass kicked by 2 toddlers and they are showing no mercy!! I can't wait for that second wind you get at 4 months....that's real right?? I think I remember that from before.
Rex
p.s. I think there may have been a mix up at pharmacy and instead of estrogen i am taking arsenic and slowly being poisoned...lol...wait that's just the morning sickness....or should i say ALL DAY SICKNESS!!!!!!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, it's real....I'm sorry that you are so tired. Please call me and drop your kids off anytime. Seriously, I don't mind! They are both so cute and lovable!!!
Ooooohhhhh Rex...good luck with the ass-kicking!! Good thing your kids are soooooo cute!!
BTW...THANK YOU..THANK YOU...THANK YOU for submitting your body to the 'arsenic' poisoning ...only 8 more weeks to 4-month freedom :) does that help?? Probably not...
Still weird...puke is a good thing :)
Tuck
Post a Comment