Monday, October 6, 2008

Setting the record straight.....

I'm not actually insane or even close to it just a teeny weenie bit moody...a little bit tired....and maybe a touch irrational.
Let's all remember though I am still taking hormones and now making my own so really who can blame me right?
I also can't/wouldn't take it out on the little ones so once in a while poor Jason gets the brunt of it and I feel better, it's a little like turning the valve on a pressure cooker to le the excess steam out just enough so it doesn't blow.
Wait until retal therapy is the only thing that makes me feel better...Look out!!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca, Jason, Clint and Tanya said...

I'm all about the retail therapy...you should see how many shoes and clothes and stuff I bought over the past four years (with a lot of hormones to fuel my credit cards).

Just let me know when the retail therapy starts - I'm in!!

Rex, you're a hormone champion!!