Thursday, October 2, 2008

Feeling Guilty...

I went to bed last night and woke up this morning feeling guilty about puke making me happy. I know everyone gets it...Clint and I are just so happy that Rex's pregnancy seems to be progressing OK. 

Still, the last thing I want to do is bring bad karma into this. I know...I know...my all too familiar neurotic head is taking over, but I want to be clear...I want Rex to feel good and healthy and as non-pukey as possible (especially in front of her perky 27-year old trainer).  

T.

PS - Rex, I promise stretch marks won't make me happy either :)  




4 comments:

Rebecca, Jason, Clint and Tanya said...

uh oh....someone's getting paranoid..lol...it's all good tuck!!

Kelly said...

I love this blog, it makes me giggle! Sorry that you're pukey Becca, but at least you're not itchy!!

Danea Burleson said...

LOL, you are too funny!

This aint nothing Miss Becca can't handle. Hey did you get stretch marks with your other kiddos? Oh and did I mention I didn't get any of those either? ;)

(Ok now I'M knocking on wood cuz I am starting out heavier and already showing...this isn't good!) Hehe.

Rebecca, Jason, Clint and Tanya said...

ggrrr.....yes i did get stretch marks...LOTS OF THEM!!!!....