Sunday, January 4, 2009

Check This Out!


Lynn (Bean's Gramma Hull) and I found this shirt in a store in Calgary. It was a must-have! Too cute huh!?! THANK YOU GRAMMA!!

This little outfit will be the bean's 'go home from the hospital outfit'...yes...I'm in planning over-drive. Once the bean outgrows this shirt, we'll frame it...poop, spit-up, et al...and put it in his/her room.

You've probably noticed I'm no longer referring to bean as 'him' because as I said, I'm not so convinced anymore. Hopefully, Jan 21st will help. That's the day we go for our 20-week ultrasound. Actually, it will be about a 22-week ultrasound. Really...it doesn't matter either way (he-bean or she-bean)...the only news we want to hear is bean and Rexy are doing well and healthy :)

We're more than half-way through the pregnancy. Rexy...you know I take ZERO credit in the 'we' part (i.e. experiencing none of the hormones, headaches, nausea, etc) so it's more of a symbolic 'we.' Anyway, we're going into 20 weeks which is great because bean will arrive somewhere around 38 weeks (Rexy is having a c-section). It's not exactly countdown mode yet, but we are counting down to finding out how bean is doing (as of Jan 21st). Knowing this little bean though and how independent and uncooperative it is...he/she will probably stick its bum right at us, smile, and say,

"Keep guessing....remember who's in charge here!"


HAPPY NEW YEAR Village!!!

Tanya

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is the cutest shirt ever for this little "bean"! Good find!!!

Happy new year!