Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bean in Realtime



Well I can't compete with Rebecca's last adventure with Aysia in the store but thought I'd post a scanned photo from todays ultrasound.
Tanya and I met up with Rebecca this morning in Abbotsford for a week 22 ultrasound and what a treat!! I know the ultrasound machine is less than a new invention but how cool is it to see your unborn child bouncing around on TV. I know Rebecca's bladder was full for the test but I could have sat there all day and watched that screen. For a minute the nurse had a great image captured of Bean laying there with it's feet crossed and looked to be stretching out. (kinda like how one would put their feet up on a desk before cracking a beer and lighting up a smoke.) This particular clinic wouldn't tell us the sex of the baby, so I think think Tanya and Rebecca have a 3D ultrasound booked for early Feb for us to have a look and find out if it's a boy or girl. I personally feel a little bullied into this situation on having to find out the sex of the baby ;-)

I really like the photo in the lower right of the side profile of the baby. The one above that looks like Freddy Kruegur trying escape the womb!!

Anyhow, thanks for that Rebecca!! That's been the highlight of 2009 so far.
Clink

2 comments:

Rebecca, Jason, Clint and Tanya said...

Bullied...yeah right!?!? Clint was the first to ask the ultrasound lady (that's my technical term for her) if she could see if it was a boy or girl. When she responded with a very firm "not our policy," Clint replied with a disappointed and deflated..."oh...:("

He is so excited for February 6th and don't let him fool you otherwise :)

T.

kerenski said...

the bean is coming together before our eyes! thanks for sharing guys - she/he is a beautiful sight. i really have no hunch on the gender at all - i'm usually wrong anyway (: so glad to hear how well ya'll are! karen.