Did anyone notice that the ticker says '140 days have gone by' as well as there are '140 days to go'? Therefore, according to the baby ticker, we're exactly half way to bean's arrival!!
One thing the ticker doesn't know is in the 'four friends and a baby ticker,' we're actually more than half way. One of the definite advantages of a booked c-section..bean will join us a few weeks early :)
I think I can safely speak for all of us, especially Rex, when I say..."yipeeeee...to our ticker!!"
T.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I second the YIPEE!!!! and have been doing the mental math for a while...according to my calculations I think bean will arrive on Wed May 20th. I only say this because I know my OB has Wed's booked as his surgery days and wed the 20th is 9 days from due date and he prefers scheduled c's to be done a week to 10 days rpior to actual due date....can you tell I have put a bit of thought into this...ha ha....so really I only have 131 days to go!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!
Rex, I love that you're a total planner like me. I would have done the exact same calculations based on the information at hand. It's a good thing for the doc we've made the decision for him :-)
May 20th sounds great!!
Tuck
Post a Comment