OK...so we've tried everything...being nice, begging, pleading, being firm, and even a few prayers. Yet, the bean (or beanette...I'm not so convinced it's a boy anymore) still won't cooperate. Over the past few weeks, our bean has been especially hard on Aunty Rebeccca, even to the point of giving us a medical scare...the doctor mentioned the ever dreaded 'bed-rest.' Let's put it this way, the bean is doing his very best to keep Rex's blood pressure nice and high. The rest of us know this is NOT good, but the bean continues to have his own agenda.
Soooooo, I thought maybe a cyberspace plea might do the trick...here goes....
"Little bean, please give your Aunty Rebecca a break. She's keeping you nice and warm and cozy so cutting her some slack would be a good thing...PLEASE!!!!" I know your Uncle Jason would appreciate it too.
Anyway, I have a feeling this will do nothing to dent the bean's will, but at this point, anything is worth a shot.
The counter says there's a 166 days to go, but May can't come fast enough. I know Rexy feels the same way (times about a hundred).
Tuck
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have to laugh at the thought of bean in utero having attitude already (sorry Becca)...I wonder if it's a sign of what's to come?? I'm definately thinking beanette, and a strong willed beanette. Watch out Tanya and Clint!!
so cute...a plea to the bean.....probably won't work now and definately doesn't work when they're out...lol
Post a Comment