
You know how holidays are a time to 'reflect'...i.e. ponder the question "what were we doing last year at this time?"
So....what were we doing last Easter? Clint and I were in Montreal...freezing our asses off...but having a nice time enjoying the city and spending time with friends. However, we were also in a sad state of limbo because nothing was happening in baby land and we started to think it never would :(
Let's put it this way...if someone last year told us that by Easter 2009, we would be 5 weeks away from a little beanette, we would have said the Easter chocolate was going straight to their head.
Now...here we are...30 some days until beany...who woulda thought!?!!??
I now have the answer to next year's question about Easter 2009...blogging away about our beany on the way :)
Happy Easter!!
2 comments:
LOL....I could totally say the same!!!
Sooooooo true :) !!!!!!!!!!!
T.
Post a Comment