Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another Update

We too are anxiously watching beany's ticker and hoping for a quick final two months. Right now, our update involves: getting ready for beany and making sure everyone is OK. Besides shopping (yup...still having a ton of fun), we're trying to figure out what's the best formula to use, what's the best bottle to use, how to deal with colic, how to use a very complicated stroller (which is really not that complicated, but my stroller smarts have certainly haven't kicked in yet) and stuff like that. We know though, all of our beany preparations could go flying out the window because beany will, in the end, have the final say. Based on her apparent feisty ways, I expect a lot of things will head out the window with authority, no matter what we've planned for her.

I'm also starting my unofficial work wind-down. It's getting harder and harder to concentrate on anything besides beany and May 20th :) I'm doing my best to stay focused at work, but beany is an easy (and fun) distraction. I think my official work wind-down will start in early May with plans to leave as close to her due date as possible. However, like the other beany planning, I know she is the ultimate X-factor so those plans are not written in stone.

Our other focus is the biggest thing...making sure everyone is OK. I'm so happy to hear Cohen and Aysia are doing well with watching beany grow in their mommy's tummy. They come by their caring, thoughtfulness, and kindness honestly :) We know these final two months will be tough for Rexy (and subsequently Jason too...we would never forget him in all this) so we promise to do out best to make the remaining 9 weeks as easy and supported as possible. Now, all we need is for beany to cooperate and be nice :) Here's hoping...

T.

No comments: