Friday, September 19, 2008

POSITIVE!!!!

POSITIVE...the pee test (four of them)...the blood test...all say Rex is pregnant!! She really does have the best uterus EVER!

Just an aside, for those of you who still wonder how the hell this works...no Clint did not sleep with Rebecca...just want to be clear (and a bit cheeky) :)

Clint and I are thrilled! We imagined so many times what this would be like, but I can tell you, the reality is way better. We know there is a lot of waiting (and finger crossing) still to do. In the meantime though, we're loving this moment. We're exhausted...four years is a long time to wait...but absolutely blissful! 

THANKS Rebecca and Jason!! XOXOXO

BTW...the sticks you're seeing are the actual sticks Rex peed on - they're keepers!

One last thing...Rex...I really, really love those boots! They were purchased on transfer day. Imagine the shoe shopping victories we'll have now that you're pregnant :)))  

Clint wants me to add that him and Jason will also enjoy victory celebrations at Best Buy, computer stores, etc...but we all know shoes are still better!

T.
 

1 comment:

Maria said...

Yippeeeeeee!!! I'm so very thrilled for you both...ehem all :)