I can't believe how long this last week has been!!!....Sounds silly considering Tanya and Clint's agonizing journey but this really has still been a long week!!!
I'ts weird to be: a) expecting to be pregnant..lol.. b) expecting to be pregnant with someone else's baby and c) knowing there are A LOT of people waiting to see if I am pregnant.
I'm starting to feel a little anxious/excited about Friday....On one hand I'm worried about the possibility of disappointment, sadness, and letdown but on the other hand excited for Tanya and Clint and the possibility that I am!!!!.....Here's to Friday!!...I will be at the lab first thing telling any lab tech who will listen why it is so important that they rush the results so we can get them immediately!!!
p.s my boobs are HUGE!!!....i know imagine that!... it's amazing what a little extra estrogen will do to your body!!!!...Holy ^%$#
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment