For those of you who know me...you know I like (ok...LOVE) to shop...especially for wonderful treasures like shoes, clothes, make-up, purses, and whatever other pretty items I find and decide I MUST have :) I've actually been known to break into sweats when I'm on a major shopping venture. Talk about high blood pressure...put me in a mall...and let me at it!! Any excuse to shop...you name it...I've got it!! Retail therapy is a good thing. Shopping has been a big part of the last four years. New shoes, clothes, etc were often saving graces during the dark days of no beanies.
OK...you get it...I love to shop :)
Well...add to my motivation a baby beanette on the way and LOOK OUT!! As I'm sure you can imagine, I've spent a lot of time in baby shops these past few weekends :) And let me tell you, it's been the most shopping fun I've ever had. Never did I think a victorious personal purchase of shoes or clothes could be replaced, but it happily happened. Little beany treasures like adorable shoes, outfits, dresses, et al are A LOT of fun to buy!! I'm a bit embarrassed to admit, but beanette has three big bags of new clothes already. I'm not completely at fault. Beany has very thoughtful and loving grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins, and friends who've also contributed to her growing pile of pinks, browns, greens, purples,and reds, (and pretty much every other colour there is). Thank you very much grandparents, aunties,uncles, cousins, and friends for the adorable beany stuff!!
There are a few purchases worth checking out. The hybrid shirt was a major MUST have because it seemed made for beany...she REALLY is a hybrid kid :) The other picture is obvious. We thought you might like see beany's crib and room decor.
One thing...after making all these purchases...I keep hoping (in my usual crazy way) the two technicians at the 3D ultrasound are right...that bean is indeed a beanette. And if they're wrong...I guess it just means more shopping later :)
3 comments:
Glad you're having fun!! I LOVE the crib bedding...so adorable. I never believed Hannah was a girl till I saw for myself either...I had crib bedding and all the room accessories from the boys on standby, just in case.
Don't worry Tanya, between Kyla and myself there is more than enough BOY stuff around that we can FedEx to you at a moments notice if required! I know what you mean though, I had to have several ultrasounds with Marin and for each one I asked, "Is it still a girl??" After four different tech's confirming YES I finally believed it and allowed myself to purchase pink.
Glad you are having so much fun shopping, enjoy!!
Thanks Landys and Kyla!! Keep that boy stuff on standby just in case :)
Post a Comment